Monday 23 April 2012

➹Xi Jun'sBirthday Bash➹

Yup ! it's fren's bday again !!! he invited a lots of fren
At first, Elise & Connie & I respond that will attend ..
but suddenly, Connie informed that she's sick... 
Not able to attend the party, even the present she haven't buy yet..
At the last, Elise and I last minutes rush to Pavilion area look for the present lo
after I work, I rush as fast as i could .. it's 19th April .. his bday is 20th April

Haiz .... so tired ~ still have to drive
We bought a man perfume for him ~ 'The Body Shop' brand only 
since our budget not really high ...
Bcos Connie she is not attend ... Elise and my budget only RM100 =)
who know at the last Shirley and Connie said is going !!!
so ? the present 4 person share ? hm... IDK la ~ the card sign are only Elise and Mine

The day is came ! Of course i will dress up with nicely 
awh ~ my face so small ~ 

with spec .. not really nice right ? 

ok ~ that's all .. stop narcissism ... gonna departure !!
First i fetch Elise.. after that im steal steal going to fetch Shirley
Elise didnt know at all ... hahaha... both of they a year didnt meet...
alright ~ after that I'm trying to search the way to go Xi Jun's house
bcos i really dont know how to go... so lucky that i really found it =.=
UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

Im so hungrrry !!!
When we arrive there is only 8:45pm .. but all the food like finish already..
While Elise and I ready to go for take some food to eat..
The mee also finished !! OMG !! Im seriously hungry !!!

yiii ?? Yan she is coming also ... 

Due to Elise and I fucking hungry, we are wishing and waiting he cut cake..
after that we go for second round for EAT !!
Yes ! 10:30pm , he is cut cake =)


I didnt know what happen ~ he just look likes a clown
cake cream and the baby bottle (inside is V.S.O.P)

Ok ! Happy Birthday Xi Jun ~ wish u happy always and
leng zai like this moment forever la ~ 

11:20pm we went to Black & White and eat...
Almost 1am we only going back ~ damn tired !!! 
And the next dont get shock ... after I remove make up ~ 

It is me ? Auntie ? Ghost ? Anyway , it's soooo ungly !

No comments:

Post a Comment